Thursday 7 July 2016

Get dirty with Frank

Frank Body is an Australian all-natural, coffee-based skincare brand. It first started with the original coffee body scrub but now it has grown and boy that 
growth has truly been beautiful. I'm slowly working my way through all the products.

The Original Coffee Scrub



The caffeine in the original coffee scrub, is practically in its raw form so it is full of wonderful skin benefits. Coffee is rich in antioxidants which are great for the skin. It helps in calming down redness and inflammation.Coffee also has the same 
pH as the skin so aids in evening the skins texture and tone.
On top of this, it tightens the skin in doing so combating cellulite.
It also fades away stretch marks. Primarily the gritty coffee granules exfoliate the skin smoothing flaky,dry skin and after regular use (3-5 times a week) 
it even improves skin conditions such as eczema & psoriasis,
which is one of the main reasons why I am using it. 

I bought the Sweet Cheeks Bundle which was on offer, 25% off so it only costed me
 £26.20 when it is usually £34.95. In the bundle comes the Creamy Face Cleanser 
(my fav product) the Creamy Face Scrub and the Everyday Face Moisturizer.



Creamy Face Cleanser

OhMyGod. I cannot express my love and admiration for this product. It is so friggin' 
amazing as a cleanser. It is so gentle on the skin, even around the eye area 
which for me tends to be pretty dry. It is also very nourishing which greatly helps in 
soothing my dry eye area. After using the cleanser, my skin is not only clean 
and moisturised it feels refreshed and looks awakened. The best thing is that you only 
need a small squirt of the cleanser - just use your fingers, work around your skin massaging it, and watch all the make up, dirt and 
grime disappear. Just wash your face how would 
normally ensuring that there's no more cleanser left over.  

Creamy Face Scrub

This scrub also contains coffee but it is of a finer grind than the other Coffee Scrubs, so it consists of the same wonderfulness. It also contains Kaolin Clay - any type of clay (for the skin of course) is amazing for the skin as it works like a magnet drawing out the impurities from the skin and detoxifying it. There are so many varieties of clay charcoal, black mud, ionic just to name. I love using facial exfoliators and body scrubs, anything to do with exfoliating really. This feels gorgeous on the skin when being massaged in circular motions, the fine coffee granules get to work in gently buffing your skin whilst the Kaolin Clay purifies the skin. An all-round winner as a face scrub I believe. 

Everyday Face Moisturiser 

I'm often apprehensive about using new face creams because my skin is not only super dry but also overly sensitive. Thankfully, the everyday face moisturiser is suitable for the most sensitive of skins whilst also being appropriate for blemish-prone skin as it contains coconut oil which possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It does moisturise the skin but personally for me it wasn't enough so I mix it with an oil to quench the thirst of my super dry skin. 

 I'm enjoying using these products so far, I highly recommend the Creamy 
Face Cleanser and the Original Coffee Scrub. I intend to explore the rest of the range so once I do I will report back with my experiences with them :)



No comments :

Post a Comment